Associate Director – Los Angeles
Carlos Lopez & Associates is looking to recruit a seasoned leader with multiple years of social service program management to provide oversight to the Los Angeles office to ensure a high level of organizational effectiveness, monitor contract performance, and motivate, guide, and inspire the LA area employees. In this position, the Associate Director will manage the efficiency of the LA staff to achieve productivity levels that are congruent with contractual obligations. The Associate Director will also ensure a high level of organizational effectiveness including quality assurance, quality improvement, and utilization management, facilities management and office administration.
Founded in 2012, Carlos Lopez & Associates, LLC is a prime contractor with the U.S. Department of Veterans Administration (VA) providing HUD-VASH services to assist enrolled veterans in securing and maintaining stable housing and preventing a return to homelessness.
Our employees enjoy a competitive salary, opportunities for development, a comprehensive benefits package including, health, dental, vision, and life insurance along with a 401K plan, paid time off and paid sick leave.
This position is challenging and requires dedication to the mission of housing veterans who are currently homeless.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position Type: Exempt
- Master’s degree in social science or related fields, and/or an MBA.
- Minimum of five-plus years of social service program management or operational experience.
- Knowledge of government contract management and knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness, operations management, and implementing best practices.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and a collaborative management style.
- Selected candidates will require successful completion of a Security/background investigation via NACI (National Agency Check with Written Inquiries) and a SAC (Special Agreement Check) which includes electronic fingerprinting and pre-employment drug screening.
- U.S. citizenship or legal resident status will be verified as part of this process.
- A credentialing process at the local VA medical center (i.e. Vet Pro).
How to apply:
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Carlos Lopez & Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.